This course aims to teach students the skills required to program. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understanding algorithm and program concepts and their use in problem solving.
- Understanding the basic concepts of programming.
- Introduction to Language R.
- Understanding data structures and external data structures.
- Understanding programming structures.
- Ability to design a program based of specifications.
- Ability to implement computer programs based on program designs.
- Ability to develop computer programs that can be used it the field of statistics.
- Ability to reuse code using libraries and functions.
- Ability to document computer programs.
- Ability to perform statistical graphs.
1. SPOC "R que R"
2. Rubric of Programming
You can acces to the following files:
-Rubric document: in this document is explained the rubric